temp [at] reinhardhaase.de
The use of our Internet pages is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special enterprise services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject. The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to RH.
By means of this data protection declaration, our enterprise would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled. Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
Collection of general data and information The website collects a series of general data and information when a data subject or automated system calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files. Collected may be
(1) the browser types and versions used,
(2) the operating system used by the accessing system,
(3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers),
(4) the sub-websites,
(5) the date and time of access to the Internet site,
(6) an Internet protocol address (IP address),
(7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system, and
(8) any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using these general data and information, we do not draw any conclusions about the data subject. We are forced to state the following: Rather, this information is needed to
(1) deliver the content of our website correctly,
(2) optimize the content of our website as well as its advertisement,
(3) ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology, and
(4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack. Therefore, RH analyzes anonymously collected data and information statistically, with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security of our enterprise, and to ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a data subject. Contact possibility via the website The website contains information that enables a quick electronic contact to our enterprise, as well as direct communication with us, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address).